It is certainly true that owning your own business can be extremely rewarding. Those rewards include the freedom to control your own destiny and the ability to significantly increase your earnings. Sometimes though, however much you want to achieve that dream, that first step - of identifying a business you would like to own - can seem just a little bit daunting. This is where Macor Associates can help.
For those that have owned a business previously, you already know some of the issues and are therefore even more aware of how Macor Associates can help you identify a suitable business for you and help work with you to ensure the purchase of your new business is as easy as possible.
Whatever your unique situation is, Macor Associates will be able to help you through the process and will help you answer the many questions that go through your mind:
You have to be realistic and accept that you do need professional help, the type of professional help that you will receive from Macor Associates. We are ideally placed to offer the help you need and will be of great practical assistance throughout the entire process.
- What questions should I ask?
- What type of business is best for me?
- What information should I expect to receive?
- How do I evaluate the business?
- What am I missing?
- Have I got the best deal possible?
How to Select a Business to Own
This is not an easy matter because there are many things that you need to consider. The following are some examples:
- What is your personal business background and do you want to continue
using those skills or do you want a complete change?
(Many people do!)
- Are you looking at manufacturing? Or retail? Or the service industry?
- Do you want a large business or one that has few or no employees?
- Do you want a business that makes a small profit now but has
growth potential or a business that is already operating at a higher
- How much money are you planning to invest in the new business?
Are you contemplating a down payment with financing or an
- Will the business be your sole source of income and, if so, what
amount of profit do you need the business to make?
It may be some consolation to you to know that the vast majority of buyers wrestle with these same questions. Many do not know what sort of business they want to buy or end up buying a business of a different type to what they originally had in mind.
Whatever the case, Macor Associates can be extremely helpful in answering these questions. Macor Associates has met all of these issues before and knows exactly how to help you define your goals.
How to Select a Broker
A recommendation is a great way of finding someone to help you but if you don't have this then click on the "Businesses for Sale" button on this website. This section shows a partial list of our businesses available for purchase. If you don't see what you are looking for here, call us we will try to locate the business you are interested in for you. Ninety-three percent of these opportunities come to us through referrals. Our referrals come from sellers, accountants, and attorneys who have seen our previous performances and ethical standards.
The benefits of working with Macor Associates, Inc.
- Macor has the experience of over 25 years of successful business brokerage.
- The Macor team has brought to a successful conclusion over 300 individual transactions in Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico.
- A successful transaction is one in which all parties feel they have won. A successful transaction is what Macor Associates aims for on every transaction.